As a technical lead at Cornix you will make key decisions about technical matters and be responsible for mentoring and guiding other members on the development team. You will solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems and help build the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency trading easier and more accessible than ever.
- Lead a team of developers to design, develop and implement software solutions.
- Provide technical guidance to team members and ensure adherence to best practices and coding standards.
- Work closely with project managers and other stakeholders to define project requirements and ensure successful project delivery.
- Mentor team members to enhance their technical skills and grow their careers.
- Collaborate with other teams across the company to ensure alignment on technical strategies and implementation.
- Build secure, robust, scalable, and performant systems with modern cloud technology for processing trading activity and managing customer data.
- Design and build, and maintain critical mission APIs and tools that power Cornix’ internal and customer-facing applications.
- Identify ways to improve scalability, performance, and simplicity of our systems.
What you have
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience in backend software development roles.
- Fluency in Python, Java or equivalent.
- Experienced in designing and developing large scale distributed systems.
- Experience with cloud services (i.e. Google Cloud Platform/Amazon Web Services etc).
- Deep understanding and strong Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structures, applications programming, multithreading and async programming.
- Experience with SQL and basic database knowledge for modifying queries and tables.
- BSc in Computer Science or closely related.
Nice to have
- Experience working with micro-services architecture.
- You’ve built financial, high reliability or security systems.
- Knowledge of the Crypto industry.